The GT evolved from its brother the Tempest and has many features in common. The reliable 4 stroke, overhead cam, fuel injected motor offers smooth confident fuel economy with twin linked disc brakes and digital speedo inspire assurance to the rider. The unique throaty grumble from the low routed stainless steel exhaust, ensures that you will not go by unnoticed. Available in Cherry Red or Silver. Reworked with attitude, the GT tells an individual story.
The low level exhaust, headlight fairing and seat cowl give this bike distinct touches of refinement, whilst the bash plate, headlight protector bars and rear splash guard reinforce a no nonsense persona.
Lexmoto Tempest 125 Features
This bike complies with the Euro-4 emissions regulations as certified by EU member state.
Combined braking distributes the braking between both wheels, reducing braking distance and the tendency to skid.
This bikes comes with an easy to view digital display, which gives you all the information you need whilst riding.
Simple classic style in homage to a golden age where riding truly was a lifestyle.
Confirm your selection to make sure you are in the right gear.
STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST
The standard exhaust on this bike is stainless steel and offers improved sound & durability.
Wheelies Motorcycles Presents
The Tempest GT is a unique traditional motorcycle which presents a classic retro flair with all the advantages of modern engineering and components. The low level exhaust, headlight fairing and seat cowl give this bike distinct touches of refinement, whilst the bash plate, headlight protector bars and rear splash guard portray its robust, practical credentials.
Awesome Fun... Great Value... Pure Engineering... Your Bike...!
- 60 Months Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Transferable Warranty to new Owner
- 53 Point PDI Safety Check
- 60 Month Collect & Return Fault cover
- Taxed for 12 Months
- Registered Brand new At DVLA
- One Gallon Of Fuel
- Fitted Number Plate
- Valeted Before Hand Over
Prepare For The Adrenaline
The Best Materials. Handcrafted. Zero Compromises.
Vehicle technical data and specifications
- Model Name – Lexmoto Tempest GT 125
- Model Code – LJ125-9A-GT
- Fuel Capacity – 13 Litres
- Max Power – (9.7 hp) 7.2Kw @ 8500
- Max Torque – 8.6Nm @6000
- Max Speed – 63 MPH (100 KMH)
Engine & Transmission
- Engine Brand – 152FMI-5P
- Engine Type – Single Cylinder
- Engine Stroke – 4 Stroke
- Engine Cooling – Air Cooled
- Displacement – 125 cc
- Bore x Stroke – 52.4 x 57.8
- Clutch Type – Hand Operated
- Gear Type – 5 Speed
- Drive Type – Chain
- Start Type – Electric Start
- Compression Ratio – 9.2:1
Wheel, Suspension & Brakes
- Front Brake – Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake – Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tyre – 100/80-17
- Rear Tyre – 120/70-17
- Tyre Brand – CST
- Tyre Model – Tubed
- Front Suspension – Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension – Twin Shock Absorber
Vehicle Measurements and Dimensions
- Length – 1995 mm
- Width – 760 mm
- Height – 1060 mm
- Seat Height – 780 mm
- Wheelbase – 1350 mm
- Mass in Running Order – 126 kg
- Maximum Laden Mass – 276 kg
Technical Manuals and Downloads