Lexmoto Tempest 125 Features
This bike complies with the Euro-4 emissions regulations as certified by EU member state.
Combined braking distributes the braking between both wheels, reducing braking distance and the tendency to skid.
Simple classic style in homage to a golden age where riding truly was a lifestyle.
This bikes comes with an easy to view digital display, which gives you all the information you need whilst riding.
STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST
The standard exhaust on this bike is stainless steel and offers improved sound & durability.
A USB charger is useful to help keep your phone or accessories charged while out riding your bike.
Wheelies Motorcycles Presents
A scrambler with city credentials!
This unique addition to the Lexmoto range, the Tempest blows up a storm wherever it goes. Elegance, good looks and reliability will never go out of style.
The Tempest makes the equation between style and affordability. With a responsive, smooth overhead cam motor at its heart and a Euro 4 compliant fuel injection system, this motorcycle offers a capable blend of eye pleasing aesthetics and a proven pedigree. The high routed exhaust system, elevated ground clearance, twin rear shocks and knobbly tyres follow all the traditional scrambler traditions. Two bold colour schemes make the Tempest stand out from the crowd. With the Tempest you get the feeling of having a unique identity.
- 60 Months Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Transferable Warranty to new Owner
- 53 Point PDI Safety Check
- 60 Month Collect & Return Fault cover
- Taxed for 12 Months
- Registered Brand new At DVLA
- One Gallon Of Fuel
- Fitted Number Plate
- Valeted Before Hand Over
Prepare For The Adrenaline
The Best Materials. Handcrafted. Zero Compromises.
Vehicle technical data and specifications
- Model Name – Lexmoto Tempest 125
- Model Code – LJ125-9A
- Fuel Capacity – 13 Litres
- Max Power – (9.7 hp) 7.2Kw @ 8500
- Max Torque – 8.6Nm @6000
- Max Speed – 63 MPH (100 KMH)
Engine & Transmission
- Engine Brand – 152FMI-5P
- Engine Type – Single Cylinder
- Engine Stroke – 4 Stroke
- Engine Cooling – Air Cooled
- Displacement – 125 c
- Bore x Stroke – 52.4 x 57.8
- Clutch Type – Hand Operated
- Gear Type – 5 Speed
- Drive Type – Chain
- Start Type – Electric Start
- Ignition Type – EFI
- Compression Ratio – 9.2:1
Wheel, Suspension & Brakes
- Front Brake – Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake – Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tyre – 100/80-17
- Rear Tyre – 120/70-17
- Tyre Brand – CST
- Tyre Model – Tubed
- Front Suspension – Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension – Twin Shock Absorber
Vehicle Dimensions and Measurements
- Length – 1995 mm
- Width – 760 mm
- Height – 1060 mm
- Seat Height – 780 mm
- Wheelbase – 1350 mm
- Mass in Running Order – 126 kg
- Maximum Laden Mass – 276 kg
Technical Manuals and Downloads