Wheelies Motorcycles Presents
Michigan 125 Euro 5
CommCruising the city streets or gliding through country lanes; the Michigan is a bike that does it all in style and comfort.
With its proven 4 stroke, single cylinder engine that provides a highly efficient 90mpg, the Michigan is perfect for commuters and weekend riders looking for a relaxed riding experience that encourages you to take the longer route.
Gear changes are buttery smooth from it`s 5 speed gearbox and very easy to operate with your feet resting on the large foot plates, whilst your hands are out-stretched sitting comfortably on the high bars.
The low seat height and laid-back riding position lends itself perfectly to new riders looking for a casual yet secure feeling on the road, giving you ultimate control to enjoy the journey. That`s what the Michigan is all about.
Packed with standard features such as Electronic Fuel Injection, a combined braking system, twin rear shocks, and LED indicators the Michigan is a great base model for anyone looking to customise and add their own style to their bike.
Start your journey on Michigan and enjoy the ride.
Michigan 125 Euro 5
- 60 Months Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Transferable Warranty to new Owner
- 53 Point PDI Safety Check
- 60 Month Collect & Return Fault cover
- Taxed for 12 Months
- Registered Brand new At DVLA
- One Gallon Of Fuel
- Fitted Number Plate
- Valeted Before Hand Over
Prepare For The Adrenaline
The Best Materials. Handcrafted. Zero Compromises.
Vehicle technical data and specifications
- Model Name – Lexmoto Michigan 125 Euro 5
- Model Code – ZS125-79-E5
- Fuel Capacity – 13.5 Litres
- Max Power – (9.4 hp) 7.0kW @8500
- Max Torque – 9.0Nm @6500
- Max Speed – 63 MPH (100 KMH)
Engine & Transmission
- Engine Brand – ZS152FMI-5P
- Engine Type – Single Cylinder
- Engine Stroke – 4 Stroke
- Engine Cooling – Air Cooled
- Displacement – 125 cc
- Bore x Stroke – 124.65
- Clutch Type – Hand Operated
- Gear Type – 5 Speed
- Start Type – Electric Start
- Ignition Type – EFI
- Battery Voltage – 12v
- Compression Ratio – 9.2Â±0.2
Wheel, Suspension & Brakes
- Front Brake – Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake – Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tyre – 90/90-18
- Rear Tyre – 130/90-15
- Tyre Model – Tubeless
- Front Suspension – Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension – Twin Shock Absorber
Vehicle Measurements and Dimensions
- Length – 2090 mm
- Width – 890 mm
- Height – 1185 mm
- Wheelbase – 1435 mm
- Mass in Running Order – 143 kg
- Maximum Laden Mass – 293 kg
Technical Manuals and Downloads