Lexmoto Enigma 125 Features
This bike complies with the Euro-4 emissions regulations as certified by EU member state.
Combined braking distributes the braking between both wheels, reducing braking distance and the tendency to skid.
This bikes comes with an easy to view digital display, which gives you all the information you need whilst riding.
A USB charger is useful to help keep your phone or accessories charged while out riding your bike.
Be first off the line with a motor that delivers premium performance in the range.
This bike comes with handy under-seat storage that lets you keep belongings safe and dry.
Wheelies Motorcycles Presents
A great all-rounder, the Enigma is sporty, stylish, easy and ultimately, livable. Mysterious in name, but this scooter has nothing to hide. The Euro 4 spec, fuel injected motor does what it does best, goes. Large 14½ inch wheels complete with combined discs front and rear can take on the most battered asphalt with confidence. A bright projector light gets you seen, day or night and a supersized speedometer read out is super functional. USB connectivity, a dropdown mudguard for enhanced weather protection and enough under-seat storage are de rigueur on this model. The Enigma is the perfect tool for any modern day commuter.
- 60 Months Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Transferable Warranty to new Owner
- 53 Point PDI Safety Check
- 60 Month Collect & Return Fault cover
- Taxed for 12 Months
- Registered Brand new At DVLA
- One Gallon Of Fuel
- Fitted Number Plate
- Valeted Before Hand Over
Prepare For The Adrenaline
The Best Materials. Handcrafted. Zero Compromises.
Vehicle technical data and specifications
- Model Name – Lexmoto Enigma 125
- Model Code – ZS125T-48
- Fuel Capacity – 5.6 Litres
- Max Power – (9.4 hp) 7.0kW @8000
- Max Speed – 60 MPH (95 KMH)
Engine & Transmission
- Engine Brand – ZS1P52QMI-P
- Engine Type – Single Cylinder
- Engine Stroke – 4 Stroke
- Engine Cooling – Air Cooled
- Displacement – 125 cc
- Gear Type – Twist and Go
- Drive Type – Belt
- Start Type – Electric Start
Wheel, Suspension & Brakes
- Front Brake – Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake – Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tyre – 120/70-14
- Rear Tyre – 130/60-13
- Front Suspension – Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension – Twin Shock Absorber
Vehicle Measurements and Dimensions
- Length – 1910 mm
- Width – 760 mm
- Height – 1170 mm
- Seat Height – 780 mm
- Mass in Running Order – 121 kg
- Maximum Laden Mass – 271 kg
Technical Manuals and Downloads