Lexmoto LXR 380 Features
Ultra modern LED headlights will help you illuminate the road long after dusk has descended.
This vehicle is certified to be used on an A2 class licence.
With adjustable suspension on this bike you can tailor the settings to your ideal preference.
This bikes comes with an easy to view digital display, which gives you all the information you need whilst riding.
This bike complies with the Euro-4 emissions regulations as certified by EU member state.
An easy to read fuel gauge helps you keep track of your fuel level while riding, so you don’t get caught out!
Wheelies Motorcycles Presents
After a lot of anticipation, the LXR 380 is now available. The most powerful bike Lexmoto has ever produced is ready to take it`s place in the A2 arena. A menacing stance, racing lines with power to spare, the LXR 380 is for the riders with the sports bike bug looking for more power at the best price.
Sports Bike State of Mind
After many months of testing and development, the LXR 380 enters the A2 arena to take on all comers. Even before launch, the waiting list was full. This much bike for that price? The LXR 380 has made the decision so easy.
- 60 Months Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Transferable Warranty to new Owner
- 53 Point PDI Safety Check
- 60 Month Collect & Return Fault cover
- Taxed for 12 Months
- Registered Brand new At DVLA
- One Gallon Of Fuel
- Fitted Number Plate
- Valeted Before Hand Over
Prepare For The Adrenaline
The Best Materials. Handcrafted. Zero Compromises.
Vehicle technical data and specifications
- Model Name – Lexmoto LXR 380
- Model Code – TR380-GP1
- Fuel Capacity – 13.5 Litres
- Fuel Consumption – 80.7 mpg
- Max Power – (35.0 hp) 26.1kW @ 9000
- Max Speed – 91 MPH (145 KMH)
Engine & Transmission
- Engine Brand – ZS266MQ-S Zongshen
- Engine Type – Twin Cylinder
- Engine Stroke – 4 Stroke
- Engine Cooling – Water Cooled
- Displacement – 378 cc
- Clutch Type – Hand Operated
- Gear Type – 6 Speed
- Drive Type – Chain
- Start Type – Electric Start
- Ignition Type – EFI
Wheel, Suspension & Brakes
- Front Brake – Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake – Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tyre – 120/70-17
- Rear Tyre – 160/60-17
- Tyre Brand – CST
- Tyre Model – Tubeless
- Front Suspension – Upside Down Forks
- Rear Suspension – Mono Shock Absorber
Vehicle Measurements and Dimensions
- Length – 2050 mm
- Width – 735 mm
- Height – 1155 mm
- Seat Height – 800 mm
- Wheelbase – 1420 mm
- Mass in Running Order – 192 kg
- Maximum Laden Mass – 357 kg
Technical Manuals and Downloads